Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)

All domestic and commercial buildings in the UK available to buy or rent must have an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC). You can be fined if you don't get an EPC when you need one.

An EPC contains:

  • Information about a property's energy use and typical energy costs
  • Recommendations about how to reduce energy use and save money

If you're selling or renting out your property, RS Laird can arrange for an accredited assessor to assess the property and produce the certificate.

EPC Enquiry

Please contact us today to find out more.

Please check you have entered all details correctly: